Friday, July 16, 2010

Clueless in Calcutta?

I seem to be speaking only to a group of three students via this blog - 9 people had enrolled for my course. I must commend Sunrita, Prayag and Doel for their responses and reading journals, and we shall have some solid discussions over lebu cha regarding what you've expressed. Do I have your permission to allow others in your course to read your comments/responses? However, before I proceed beyond introductory stuff, I want to know where the other six people in the course are. Is this online teaching idea not working, or do they not know about it, or do they not have easy access to the internet? If the answer is any of these, then I suggest we put the online teaching on hold, and wait till I get back to begin face-to-face classes, because six people out of nine seem to be totally in the dark about what is going on. Can someone in Cal tell me what's up with the others? Can you get in touch with them? It would be absurd for 3 people in the class to go far ahead of the others, and then wait for the others to tune in...What's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, responses, questions here.