Friday, July 9, 2010

Apologies!

I have not been able to access the internet as I have been in the process of shifting from one residence to another, and the place where I stay across the Thames at Southwark neither has wireless internet nor a cybercafe anywhere nearby. Give me Calcutta's overabundance of cheap cybercafes at every street corner any day! End result: I have not been able to post the lecture notes for this week as scheduled on Thursday and Friday. I will be posting a longish lecture on Saturday instead, when I will be working at the (mercifully, totally wired) British Library.

1 comment:

  1. No probs ma'am. I'm on holiday too. Well, you're working, not on a holiday. I can hardly motivate myself to read all that stuff you asked us to read. But I'll try to get it done by the end of this week. Saw the pictures Aritrada has put up on Facebook, by the way. King's College looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments, responses, questions here.